Making sense of COVID-19 in Payroll
Re-opening your business after the COVID-19 lockdown
- Department of Labour Directive 29 April 2020 Workplace Readiness (Download)
- Example: COVID-19 Workplace Plan (Download)
- Example: COVID-19 Workplace Policy (Download)
- How can you use technology to re-open your business? (Read our Blog article)
Other Payroll Related COVID-19 Relief Measures
- PAYE Deferral – Businesses with turnover of R100 million or less are allowed to defer 35% of their monthly PAYE liability for four months from May 2020 until August 2020. This liability will then be paid in 6 equal payments over the 6 months from September 2020 to February 2021.
Refer to the SARS FAQ for more details
- SDL – Businesses who are registered for SDL do not have to pay SDL for the 4 months of May to August 2020. All employers who are registered for SDL automatically qualify. This money will not have to be paid at a later stage. It is a permanent “discount”.
Refer to the SARS FAQ no 12 and 13 for more details
- ETI – ETI has been increased from R500 to R750 per qualifying employee and the definition of qualifying employees have been extended.
Refer to the SARS FAQ no 19 to 27 for more details
DNA focuses on providing end-to-end
Payroll Outsourcing services – it is the
only thing we do.
Head Office Address:
Second Floor, Club One
Cnr Pinaster Avenue and 18th Street
Tel:+27 12 001 7090
All rights reserved DNA Outsourcing - Copyright 2019